CALLING ALL ALPHA SQUIRRELSWe’re looking for educators across the nation to join our next class of certified Alpha Squirrels. The new Alpha Squirrels program recognizes and rewards educators who love the Squirrels suite of products and show a desire to help peers navigate the ever-changing EdTech landscape.
What is an Alpha Squirrel?An Alpha Squirrel is an active participant in the EdTech community with an in-depth understanding of the four primary Squirrels classroom solutions:
- Reflector 2
- Reflector Director
- Reflector Student
- AirParrot 2
What does an Alpha Squirrel do?
Alpha Squirrels spread their enthusiasm for Squirrels within their network. They also relay the voice of their peers to the Squirrels team so we can tailor our products to best meet the needs of educators around the globe.
It is our goal to empower Alpha Squirrels to elevate their status as EdTech experts, share their knowledge and support the Squirrels community.
What’s in it for me?
There are many perks that come with being a certified Alpha Squirrel. In addition to access to unreleased products, each Alpha Squirrel is eligible to receive:
- Squirrels-sponsored conference attendance
- Squirrels-sponsored conference speaking engagements
- Welcome package – T-Shirt, coffee mug/tumbler, sticky notes, water bottle, headphones, pens, pencils, etc.
- Opportunities to appear in video interviews
- Free AirParrot 2 and Reflector 2 license
- Alpha Squirrels member certificate
- “Alpha Squirrel” signature badge for Twitter, Facebook and email
- Product training, press kits and talking points
- Chance to visit Squirrels Headquarters
- Feature on the Squirrels blog, Instagram and Twitter
- Unparalleled interaction with Squirrels product designers and managers
That’s a pretty sweet deal, right? Fill out our nomination form today. We would love to hear from you.
We review applications every February, October and June and select three classes per year.
The Alpha Squirrels program ultimately seeks to boost the influence of Alpha Squirrels in the industry during a 12-month term.
- New Alpha Squirrels will be invited to join the program during each enrollment period.
- After the initial enrollment period, prospective Alpha Squirrels will be invited to join the program during one of the enrollment periods of either February, June or October.
- Alpha Squirrels may be re-inducted during their enrollment period based on their contributions to the program
- Alpha Squirrels will be expected to maintain professional conduct and meet certain responsibilities and expectations, as summarized below
- Alpha status is granted at the sole discretion of Squirrels
Complete Alpha Squirrel Attributes
- Accessibility – Regular participation each month on Squirrels communities, or through social channels (e.g., blogs, Twitter, Facebook)
- Expertise – Have a strong understanding of Squirrels, its related products, as well as the needs of the industry
- Responsive – Respond regularly to questions or ideas and contribute to Squirrels industry knowledge
- Leadership – Represent the spirit of the industry and relay the voice of the customer to Squirrels
- Advocacy – Be a brand advocate for Squirrels, and act as a fair and balanced representative.
Squirrels reserves the right to make Alpha Squirrels member selection decisions and to revoke Alpha Squirrels member status at any time and at its sole discretion. Acceptance of the Alpha Squirrel member designation constitutes permission for Squirrels and its partners and agents to use the names and/or likenesses of Alpha Squirrels members for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Alpha Squirrels members may be required to execute additional agreements pertaining to use their names and/or likenesses, as a condition of maintaining Alpha Squirrels member status.
By participating in the Alpha Squirrels program, each Alpha Squirrels member agrees to (i) accept and comply with all Squirrels terms and conditions applicable to participation in any community. (ii) release, indemnify, defend and hold Squirrels and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Alpha Squirrels program, harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Alpha Squirrels program including without limitation (a) any condition caused by events beyond Squirrels control that may cause the Alpha Squirrels program to be disrupted or corrupted; and (b) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Alpha Squirrels designation or from participation in the Alpha Squirrels program.
Any action, suit or case arising out of or in connection with the Alpha Squirrels program must be brought in the federal courts located in the Ohio.
*So long as you are an Alpha Squirrels program member, in addition to the rights and restrictions set forth in the License and Services Agreement accompanying the software made available to you under the Alpha Squirrels program, you have the right to use such software non-commercially to become familiar with its features and functions and to increase your proficiency for purposes of enhancing your participation in Squirrels industries of interest. Should your status as an Alpha Squirrel end, you can keep your license of the software that was provided for your efforts.