FAQ - NEW TO ALPHA SQUIRRELS
What is an Alpha Squirrel?
An Alpha Squirrel is an active participant in the EdTech community with an in-depth understanding of the four primary Squirrels classroom solutions:
- Reflector 2
- Reflector Director
- Reflector Student
- AirParrot 2
What does an Alpha Squirrel do?
Alpha Squirrels spread their enthusiasm for Squirrels within their network. They also relay the voice of their peers to the Squirrels team so we can tailor our products to best meet the needs of educators around the globe.
It is our goal to empower Alpha Squirrels to elevate their status as EdTech experts, share their knowledge and support the Squirrels community.
What's in it for me?
There are many perks that come with being a certified Alpha Squirrel. In addition to access to unreleased products, each Alpha Squirrel is eligible to receive:
- Squirrels-sponsored conference attendance
- Squirrels-sponsored conference speaking engagements
- Welcome package – T-Shirt, coffee mug/tumbler, sticky notes, water bottle, headphones, pens, pencils, etc.
- Opportunities to appear in video interviews
- Free AirParrot 2 and Reflector 2 license
- Alpha Squirrels member certificate
- “Alpha Squirrel” signature badge for Twitter, Facebook and email
- Product training, press kits and talking points
- Chance to visit Squirrels Headquarters
- Feature on the Squirrels blog, Instagram and Twitter
- Unparalleled interaction with Squirrels product designers and managers
That’s a pretty sweet deal, right? Fill out our nomination form today. We would love to hear from you.
We review applications every February, October and June and select three classes per year.